We're nominated for an award! Please click here to vote for Curiosity Daily for Best Technology & Science Podcast in the 2019 Discover Pods Awards.
Debunking 5 Common Student Loan Myths
1. It's Bad to Pay Your Loans Off Early
2. Federal Student Loans Are Automatically Forgiven After 10 Years
3. You Can Take a Break From Paying Your Student Loans
4. Income-Based Repayment Plans Won't Affect Your Credit Score
5. Consolidation and Refinancing Will Both Save You Money on Interest
Written by Ashley Hamer August 30, 2018