15 Myths You Probably Believe
Between old wives tales, marketing scams, media messages, and good old fashioned rumors, there are plenty of commonly held beliefs that are just not true. Will a detox diet cleanse your system? No. That idea that men and women have different brains? False. Do you really need 10,000 steps a day? Not really. (Though, it couldn't hurt.) But figuring out what to believe can be a difficult, and seemingly endless, task. That's why we've done the work for you. Here's the truth behind some concepts you've probably heard — and believed — for a long time. And if someone ever asks you to pee on their jellyfish sting, you can let them know that's not a thing. You're welcome.
Haven't you always wondered?
1. There's A Difference Between Male And Female Brains
2. Listening To Mozart Will Make You Smarter
3. Peeing On A Jellyfish Stings Will Ease The Pain
4. Teacup Pigs Will Stay Tiny Forever
5. Octopuses Have Tentacles
6. Supplements Will Make You Healthier
7. Rust Gives You Tetanus
8. Detox Products Will Cleanse Your Body
9. You Need Milk In Your Diet
10. Everybody Has A Different Learning Style
11. You Lose The Most Heat Through Your Head
12. The Largest Stock Market Crash Was Black Tuesday
13. You Need 10,000 Steps A Day
14. Food On The Floor For Less Than 5 Seconds Is Safe To Eat
15. People Can Be Double-Jointed
A more curious you.
Join millions of lifelong learners