We're nominated for an award! Please click here to vote for Curiosity Daily for Best Technology & Science Podcast in the 2019 Discover Pods Awards.
1. Scientists successfully grew a lamb in an artificial womb.
2. NASA discovered a record number of Earth-sized planets around a dwarf star called TRAPPIST-1.
3. We spotted an interstellar visitor to our solar system for the first time.
4. Cassini took a finale dive into Saturn.
5. CRISPR was used on human embryos for the first time.
6. Scientists saw the head-on collision of neutron stars.
7. Cancer-fighting CAR-T cell therapy treatments became the first gene therapies ever approved by the FDA.
8. We discovered that humans are older than we thought.
9. Scientists uncovered a few incredibly well-preserved dinosaurs.
10. SpaceX successfully flew the first-ever reused rocket.
Written by Joanie Faletto December 27, 2017
Wake up with the smartest email in your inbox.
Our Best Articles Daily